Situated in one of Albury’s most sought after neighbourhoods and only a 950m stroll to town, via the Dean St walk-bridge, is this quaint, refreshed three bedroom cottage.
On arrival at the property, the appeal of picturesque Norfolk St is evident from the quality of the renovated homes in this beautiful tree lined street.
The 667m2 parcel of land has endless possibilities (STCA) via its corner positioning on Jamieson St.
This home will be appealing to a wide variety of perspective purchasers including, developers, investors, first home buyers or someone looking for central accommodation.
This property is currently tenanted until late January 2019.
* Split system heating and cooling and gas heating.
* Generous size, north facing rear yard and low maintenance gardens.
* Large lounge, separate dining, recently renovated kitchen and laundry.
* Refreshed three bedrooms freshly painted.
* Covered outdoor entertaining space.
* Lock up single garage.
* There is also ample off street car accommodation.
Don’t hesitate to book an inspection with James at your earliest convenience.