Situated in one of Albury’s most sought after family neighbourhoods, with easy access to the CBD, schools, parks and shopping, is this refreshed four bedroom, two bathroom residence.
In a quiet, tree lined cul-de-sac surrounded by quality family homes and opposite park lands, you will find your slice of domestic bliss.
Or if you are an astute investor this property would return in the vicinity of $375-$380 per week rent.
Built only 15 years ago, this home will provide something for all the family for years to come.
* Evaporative cooling and gas ducted heating to all rooms.
* Generous size rear yard and low maintenance gardens.
* Possible side access for caravan or camper trailer storage
* Double garage with remote roller door and internal access
* Large formal lounge and a second living area of an open plan kitchen, dining and family room.
* Refreshed four bedrooms, freshly painted.
* Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite.
* Expansive outdoor entertaining space.
Don’t hesitate to book an inspection with James at your earliest convenience.